M32 grenade launcher
From Killing Floor Wiki
Revision as of 14:45, 24 October 2009 by Avp2501
The M32 is the big brother of the M79, they are both equal in power but the M32 has the upper advantage of being about to shoot 6 rounds in the time the M79 is able to shoot 2.
- It's best to save this one for when the big guys start comming out.
- If an enemy is too close shoot the ground/wall behind him. This will let you avoid most of the damage
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Does not need to hit the target to detonate; this allows you to shoot at the actual centre of a group.
- Deals out huge damage.
- 6 Shells fully loaded.
- Rapid fire
- Needs to be shot from a safe distance.
- Can be shot at point blank (does not detonate) but will only deal out enough damage to kill a clot or crawler.
- Explosions create smoke clouds.
- Slow reload speed when compared to the M79.
Bugs and Exploits
|Equipment by perk|
|Weapon damage table|