Difference between revisions of "SCARMK17"
m (→Cost: cat)
|Line 79:||Line 79:|
Revision as of 06:52, 18 March 2010
The SCARMK17 (Special Forces Combat Assault Rifle, Mark 17) is the tier three weapon for the Commando class. It has much higher firepower, slightly higher rate of fire, and lower magazine capacity in comparison to its predecessors (the Bullpup and the AK47). It appears in game with modular attachments of a red dot sight (making targeting tougher targets like Sirens and Husks a lot easier) and a vertical front handle. The SCAR'd achievement is earned upon killing one thousand specimens with the weapon.
- Select fire:
- Try to use your red dot sight as much as possible to maximize hit efficiency, so you can save on purchasing ammo.
- Though headshots are always advised with all weapons, the SCAR's red dot sight makes it incredibly easy to headshot specimens who might be approaching you, even from a distance.
- You can usually (depending on commando level and difficulty) take down a Scrake by lowering it to approximately 60% health, (stopping before you rage it) reloading, and then unloading a full magazine into his face. But if there's anyone else around, expect them to mess this up for you.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Has an un-intrusive red dot sight.
- High damage per second, higher damage per shot than AK47 or Bullpup.
- Select fire.
- Compared to the bullpup and AK-47:
- Expensive ammunition.
- Low magazine size.
- High recoil.
|Equipment by perk|
|Weapon damage table|