Help:Enabling third person view
From Killing Floor Wiki
How to enable third person view in multiplayers mode
- Locate the Steam folder. On most Windows machines, it is by default C:\Program Files\Steam or C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam
- Within the Steam folder, access the subfolder steamapps\common\killingfloor\System
- Open the file killingfloor.ini with a text editor.
- Open the find/search window and enter [Engine.GameInfo] (default hotkey for Notepad: Cltr F)
- Look underneath [Engine.GameInfo] for the first occurrence of bAllowBehindView=False
- Change the bAllowBehindView=True.This is to enable third view in multiplayers mode ,False to disable third view and True to enable third view.
- To choose between first and third view ,in game to Press F4.