Doesn't the Gorefast always lift its blade when it's close to its target? --Takua 14:28, 26 October 2009 (UTC)
I don't think it's held just by two leather straps. I think the blade is held to one arm by its other hand, which has clearly been chopped off. It looks like the two hands hold it wedged between them (Goldblade 22:34, 20 January 2010)
- Agreed, I don't think its only 2 leather straps, in-game you can also see its other hand tied to its blade-arm. --Takua 08:54, 21 January 2010 (UTC)
- Are you sure you're not just looking at the two halves of the same hand? The blade is wedged down the middle of the arm; separating the hand and forearm in two. There is no evidence of the remains of his left arm at all. Open the editor, load the mesh and see for yourself. — Balthazar (T|C) 10:28, 21 January 2010 (UTC)
- Don't forget to sign your posts (~~~~). — Balthazar (T|C) 10:31, 21 January 2010 (UTC)
- Scratch that last part, here's a screenshot so you don't have to. The blade is very clearly wedged between the radius and ulna bones of the forearm, separating the hand between the fingers, with two leather straps holding it all together.
- From the animation files I can't tell if the fingers flap randomly or if the Gorefast has limited control over them, but that's a slightly irrelevant point. — Balthazar (T|C) 10:46, 21 January 2010 (UTC)