|| £2750 (£2062)
|| 3 blocks
|| 25 13 (350)
|| £10 – £140
The Schneidzekk medic gun is a KRISS Vector submachine gun modified for use by medics. Pressing alt-fire will shoot darts that function just like the medical syringe, effectively making it a ranged version of said tool. It is generally of no use to other perks due to its extremely high cost, but (if given by a high-level field medic) it can still be an effective addition to team healing capability because of its low weight. The Schneidzekk does not share its charge with the medical syringe or the other medic guns, meaning that if the Schneidzekk is out of charge, players can use their medical syringe or a different medic gun. The only disadvantage of the Schneidzekk's medical dart is that players cannot heal themselves with it, and are forced to rely on the medical syringe in an emergency. This weapon's primary fire causes recoil that will slow the player down if fired while moving, but the healing darts do not have this effect.
There is also a "Neon Scneidzekk" available in the "Neon Weapons" DLC. Its statistics are identical to the normal Schenidzekk.
|| Sale value
|| Magazine Size
- Thanks to its light weight it's possible to pair Schneidzekk with the MP7M, MP5M, and/or M7A3 and significantly increase your healing capacity; at high levels, carrying more than one medic gun allows to fire healing darts virtually non-stop. At medium to low perk levels, it's crucial for player to sustain the healing going and stack money through the process for buying higher grade medic rifles or sidearms.
- It is highly advisable to carry at least another weapon to compensate for the Schneidzekk's low ammo reserve. Popular options include the Lever-action rifle, Machete, Hunting shotgun, Crossbow and Flare revolver among others. Lever-action and Hunting shotgun can be used to finish weakened Scrakes once flinched, while Crossbow can be used to induce slow-rage on Scrakes by heavy flinch. Medic player can change perk for a single wave to reach either of them.
- The dart doesn't have instant hit. It has some flying time. This means that you have to estimate where the target will be when the dart arrives. Hence, sometimes you must fire in front of the target in order for it to be healed. It would be wise to wait until your target is standing still or running straight before firing the dart.
- If you find yourself unable to hit a teammate with darts, consider jabbing them with a Medical syringe for not wasting time.
- Being a sub machine gun, Schneidzekk has low recoil and high rate of fire, making it effective at close range self-defense. Especially against charging and chasing small enemies such as Gorefasts, Crawlers and Stalkers, tight spread of the weapon would be effective to dispatch them quickly.
- Damage maybe satisfying but it's still low. Aim for the head with short bursts or use a proper sidearm to manage ammo, else you'll find yourself surrounded or reloading way too often while your teammates losing ground at the front line.
Advantages and disadvantages
- Allows healing from range;
- Satisfying damage per shot;
- Large magazine size;
- Low recoil and high rate of fire;
- Low weight;
- Highest healing dart potency per dispense of 40 health;
- Healing darts recharge at the same speed of MP5M.
- Expensive at low perk levels;
- Obtrusive iron sights;
- Runs out of ammunition very quickly;
- Less stopping power than the M7A3;
- Less bullets per magazine than the MP5M;
- Greater dispersion of bullets compared with MP7M;
- High fire-rate makes it difficult to conserve ammunition.
- Schneidzekk means "Zed Cutter" in German, referring to how well this weapon disposes of enemies. (schneiden = to cut, but zekk is not a real german word)
- This weapon is based off of the KRISS Vector Super V submachine gun. Somewhat popular with civilian shooters, it isn't used by any military around the globe.